Every leader functions on two stages—the front stage and the back stage. The front stage is the public world of leadership. The back stage is the private world of the leader. There are many resources to help you succeed on the front stage. But who is talking to you about you and your backstage life?
In a caring, encouraging tone, Replenish shows you how to:
- prioritize matters of the soul
- develop healthy spiritual practices
- address problems that lead to burnout
- create a healthy rhythm in your life
- craft a healthy leadership culture
- develop better systems in your church
- move toward an unhurried life
If you ever feel alone, in over your head, or simply in need of replenishment, this book will offer welcome relief and a healthy way forward.